WorkBC Employment Services can help you access job search resources, employment planning, skills assessment, training, work experience placement and more.
Services are FREE and available to all unemployed British Columbians legally eligible to work in B.C.
Get started by using online services or visit the WorkBC Centre Port Hardy today.
- Job postings and openings
- Staffed Resource Centre with access to photocopier, fax, and phone
- 10 station computer lab with Internet access for job search
- Information and resources
- Community organizations
- Labour Market Information
- Training & Schools
- Self-serve services
- Case-managed services
Effective April 1, 2019 ALL users must register for services through online employment services and will require a BCeid to complete this registration.
Important Notice for income or disability assistance clients: If you use My Self-Serve, you MUST use the same Basic BCeID to register for the Ministry Client Portal (MCP). If you do not, your access to My Self-Serve will be overwritten, which will cause a delay in service via My Self-Serve.
- Register for a BCeid - www.bceid.ca
- Register for WorkBC Employment Services – www.workbc.ca/Employment-Services/WorkBC-Centres/Online-Services.aspx
Drop into our WorkBC Centre at 920 Alder Street, give us a call toll-free at 1-866-286-6788 or email us at email@example.com and our friendly staff can help you get registered!